Memory blanks.

I do remember the odd thing or 2 from my childhood, but not in very vivid detail. However, there's quite a lot I don't remember. This applies to both long term and short term things. Sometimes you try and learn things and you struggle, they're just so hard to memorise.

I was listening to the radio this morning though, and someone mentioned "Hey, do you remember that show Trapdoor?" (below).

YES. YES. YES. I LOVED THAT SHOW!



I remembered exactly what it looked like, what channel it was on, and all sorts of things. It wasn't something I'd rush home to watch, or something the whole family would watch. Basically, it had no significance in my life, as with many other shows I watched as a child. So my question is...

Howcome some things you don't remember, and other seemingly insignificant things that you've not thought of on a regular basis, flood back in such vivid detail once mentioned??

Tags: , , ,

0 comments: