Double or nothing. I pick the double too =o(

Prices everywhere, of course, vary. However this phenomenon I'm sure will remain the same suburb to suburb, state to state, country to country ffs.

At the Mickey D's on my way home, a cheeseburger is $2.10. I have one nearly every day. On the odd occasion I have a double cheeseburger.

You get double the cheese. Double the burger. Can't argue with the name. However, you don't get double the ingredients, nor does it take double the amount of labour to produce one.

Yet it costs $4.25.

Why the fuck are we prepared to accept this?

If it was double the price, you'd cop it, muttering "farken cunce" under your breath, but you'd cop it.

Before it became a menu item, you could order it, and it did not cost you double. Just the set price for the extra patty and cheese. That's fair.

Tags: , , , , ,

0 comments: